I tried to order a pdf book from Pearson only to realize the product was not what I was looking for, "no problem, I will just call the company and ask for a refund"......SIKE. I went through the process of cancelling my order and they assured me that I would be refunded in 3-5 business days.

Three to 5 business days came....And went. I call back again and they assure me that my refund will take 5-10 business day......5 to 10 business days came....And went. I am currently on hold with them as I am typing. Guess what the guy told me when I asked him why I have not received a refund?

Your refund should be issued to you in, you guessed it, 5 to 15 business days. I asked to speak to a manager and of course they try to put you on hold for a ridiculous amount of time hoping that you will give up, but nah.

Anyway, I spoke to who may have been a manager or probably some nearby coworker and they told me that they will have their credit team on it and will send me a notification ASAP. All in all, just don't do it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments