Horrible! There is more than one way to do something correctly in Excel and Word. Pearson won't let you work through the coursework with prior knowledge of how to use the software. The more you know about Word and Excel, the more you might find yourself frustrated with Pearson software. Also, I paid about $130 for a "book" that turned out to only be an access code. If I want the paper version I have to pay Pearson another $35 in ransom or print it myself for over $70 at the library. It feels absolutely wrong to spend that much and have no text book.

Also, the program is configured to mark you wrong for things that aren't necessarily wrong. Be careful with the exams, they have errors in their programming as does the homework. In 2015, there shouldn't be any glitches in educational software that is suppose to teach you about SOFTWARE.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pearson Education. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pearson Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Pearson Education to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments