Cleveland, Ohio

I have several textbooks in eText and have been having the same issue with all of them. I have been unable to access some or all of the within-text features or links within the text.

For these features that I am supposed to be able to click on, there is no option to click on those features to access them. I am currently or have recently experienced this issue with the following:

Literacy in the Early Grades A Successful Start for PreK-4 Readers and Writers, Enhanced Pearson eText with Loose-Leaf Version -- Access Card Package ISBN 9780133831467

Words Their Way Word Study for Phonics, Vocabulary, and Spelling Instruction ISBN 9780133996333

Exceptional Learners: An Introduction to Special Education, Loose-Leaf Version Plus Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 13/e ISBN 9780133570724

This issue is the most pervasive with the Literacy in the Early Grades text. In that eText, I am unable to access any of the many within-text links and features throughout the text, including the many videos, the term definitions and explanations, and the assessment features. I look forward to using the features when I purchase the eText and they greatly help with learning the content.

I have already contacted my college bookstore support and they suggested that I contact Pearson directly. I hopefully expect that you will be able to offer a solution to these issues or offer a full or partial refund.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Comments