Their web site is slow and crashes.Every turn of the page tries to load some sort of media file...audio I presume.

It must be large. Sometimes I wait minutes for a page turn. Won't ever buy another product from this place. At this point The Art History Revel online book is 100% unusable.

I'd get more information by bashing a brick through my skull and then subsequently running over my computer with my truck. I feel like my pocket has been picked. EFF Pearson.

I've tried several times to reach their tech support to no avail.Fortunately the teacher doesn't teach much from the book and I can gather the information from elsewhere.

Review about: Pearson Education Revel Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Nada.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Pearson Education - Selling Re-Used Textbooks & Access Codes to College Students Pearson Education "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..." Read more Pearson Education - Terrible customer service concerning Pearson Introductory Chemistry textbooks Pearson Education "Pearson puts out two incredibly similar textbooks "Introductory Chemistry" and "Introductory Chemistry Essentials." I needed to compare the two to determine which one students in my 80-person course should order...." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot get refund for an online book they say we have access to but we don't! Pearson Education "We have attempted to get a refund for a textbook that we do not have access to on our account. This was paid for July 15, 2015. Attached receipt. We..." Read more Pearson Education - Pile of junk Pearson Education "This is extortion. It's not legal. It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more The NFL lost Another Customer Nfl "What the players are doing is shameful. Disrespecting the flag and the people who fought for freedom is absolutely despicable. If you have a complaint, a problem, an issue etc,..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more