3.6

Update by user Feb 29, 2016

Finally got in contact with someone but the problem persists and they couldn't two me more information on what or how they see trying to fix it.Apparently over 80% of their products were affected.

This is ridiculous.How does that happen

Original review posted by user Feb 29, 2016

I am so fed up.i've been on hold for 2 hours and nothing...

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. I'm convinced everyone takes a *** break and laughs at our attempts to seek help. im trying to study for a midterm and the site crashes and now no one can help me. way to go Pearson for *** up my GPA

I am so fed up.

i've been on hold for 2 hours and nothing... THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. I'm convinced everyone takes a *** break and laughs at our attempts to seek help.

im trying to study for a midterm and the site crashes and now no one can help me.way to go Pearson for *** up my GPA

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Pearson Education. The most disappointing about pearson myfinancelab from Pearson Education was crashing on an browser and bad 24 7 support , but reviewer liked set up and study plan is super helpful. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pearson Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Pearson Education to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments