Additional Fees

It has been going on over a week now and I still cannot log in to Revel. My class has had labs and quizzes already.

I am going to have to buy a 2nd hard copy version just to learn. Their customer support has offered me nothing. I call them and all they can say is they handed it off to some upper level support person. No get well date or temporary access to another Ebook.

They say sorry many times but offer no compensation for the subscription time I am missing. All I am asking for is something to take my class with. They cannot provide it. I have paid for something i have no access too.

Will be reaching tout to BBB about giving money for a product they are not providing. I just want some kind of acknowledgement from them and their lack of support.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Account.

Preferred solution: Access to course materials needed to geta good grade in my class....

I didn't like: Technical support, It support as well as their actual website errors, Call center will not deviate from script to allow for help.

Comments