Went to the website and looked for contact info. No phone to call.

Messaged with an assistant. The same questions were asked over and over again, even though I told the assistant that I did not have the information (like teacher name and email address). I was just trying to see if a license I purchased for $115 for one class would give me access to a future class I would be taking. I guess it was an impossible question to answer.

The assistant just talked in circles. I asked 5 times to be called or provided contact information to call someone. Never even got acknowledged!! Just another question, do you have the teacher's name and email?

Specific course ID number (which they said was the last name for the teacher and 5 random numbers.

If I don't have the teacher's name why would I have this!) If I had a choice, I would never do any future business with Pearson again. Once I am finished with these math classes I never will and I will recommend everyone else against doing so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Comments