I do my part to go easy on customer service workers, as they are not the ones I have a problem with here. I am here to go off about the absolute laziness and negligence in the engineering department.

I was locked out of my account upon trying to purchase a book, and my account has been locked for nearly 2 days.

I am in an EMT crash course and cannot afford to be as behind in my classes as I am right now, thanks to these lazy, good for nothing sloths. I have contacted 4 representatives and they have all told me that all I can do is wait for the engineering department to pull the lead out of their keisters, and that's obviously whenever it's the most convenient for them. I was told they were working 24/7 around the clock, but I call bull on that. There was nothing either customer service or myself could do about it, but we BOTH knew that engineering was not doing anything to lift a finger.

Now I will most likely have to drop out of my courses, because I am so behind, that there's no way I'm going to be able to catch up with my classmates by the time my test rolls around Monday. Thanks, Pearson, you sure know how to prioritize and urgency whenever someone is in a CRASH COURSE. You can keep on parroting at me to show my case number to my instructor, as if that's going to grant me any type of leeway, but it's not.

It's called a crash course for a reason.

Anyway, screw this company. They are crooks.

User's recommendation: Stay away. Far away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Preparation Material.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments