1.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I am paying for two products of Pearson, and one of them works. The second one works but only half of the time and some of the functions have never worked.

I talk to the customer service department more than I talk to my husband. I hate this company. I am making my first failing grade in my academic career because I can not contact my instructor and they cannot email me back. There customer service department is a joke!

I am absolutely and utterly frustrated with this company. They do not care to help you, and all they care about is money. Their products are not worth what you have to pay for them. If I get the option to continue my education because of my failing grade, I hope never to use them again.

Their online system is a joke. I remember there study books when I was studying for the SAT and they were right but now with the digital age, they are awful. Freaking joke. Talk to their customer service if you like to laugh though because they are not there to help.

So done!

If I could sue them for some reason I would. Do not take any class where you have to use their products online!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mystatlab Program.

Reason of review: I am upset for everything above. .

Preferred solution: Price Reduction and for my teacher to be able to email me back. .

Pearson Education Cons: Mathlab functioning, Mystatlab, Customer service, Email function.

Comments