My calculus class uses Pearson MyMathLab for online homework and almost every weekend now they perform system maintenance which leaves me unable to login and do my homework. I work during the day so I have to do my homework in the evenings on weekends and apparently that's the best time for them to shut down access for consumers.

Here's just one example: "Pearson will be performing maintenance on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 8:00 pm ET to 10:00 am ET on Sunday, June 11, 2017. During this time frame you will not be able to access your course(s).

We appreciate your patience while we complete this maintenance. "

Review about: Pearson Education Website.

Comments

Pearson Education products specially mymathlab is the best in the entire educational electronic platform. I have used the other systems none has the reliability and precision of mymathlab!

You can usually access your homework through mathxl which is a back route.

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States #1343554

I had to use webassign for a previous algebra course, no issues and a far better learning experiencewith homework that was part of the learning experience rather than an assignment that had to be completed for a grade and you find yourself looking for examples elsewhere to complete it. The book is *** and how much maintenance does a site that runs a few simple programs need?A program that asks you a question, checks your response and than prints a response to the screen and also keeps track of statisics, Introductory Java. I guess all the traffic on their site during the summer could overwhelm their resources.