My calculus class uses Pearson MyMathLab for online homework and almost every weekend now they perform system maintenance which leaves me unable to login and do my homework.I work during the day so I have to do my homework in the evenings on weekends and apparently that's the best time for them to shut down access for consumers.

Here's just one example: "Pearson will be performing maintenance on Saturday, June 10, 2017 from 8:00 pm ET to 10:00 am ET on Sunday, June 11, 2017. During this time frame you will not be able to access your course(s).

We appreciate your patience while we complete this maintenance."

Review about: Pearson Education Website.

Comments

Pearson Education products specially mymathlab is the best in the entire educational electronic platform. I have used the other systems none has the reliability and precision of mymathlab!

You can usually access your homework through mathxl which is a back route.

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, United States #1343554

I had to use webassign for a previous algebra course, no issues and a far better learning experiencewith homework that was part of the learning experience rather than an assignment that had to be completed for a grade and you find yourself looking for examples elsewhere to complete it. The book is *** and how much maintenance does a site that runs a few simple programs need?A program that asks you a question, checks your response and than prints a response to the screen and also keeps track of statisics, Introductory Java. I guess all the traffic on their site during the summer could overwhelm their resources.