This interface has probably led to many deaths.When syntax is an issue, there is no indication of what it wants.

This combined with the horrible assumption of perfection in keyboard accuracy leads to a large amount of wasted time for questions that if written out on paper would be faster and correct. I would love to know where the profit from this company if going. Obviously it's not going to the 1984 instructional videos, which are a joke.

How are students expected to follow along to video tutorials when you can't make out the writing on the screen.I waste so much effort trying to decode what I'm seeing that I can bot also follow along with the instructor.

Review about: Mathxl.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearson Education Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pearson Education - HORRIBLE SMARTBOOK QUESTIONS Pearson Education "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson PARCC TESTS are RUINING my children's EDUCATION Pearson Education "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...." Read more Pearson Education - Answer formatting Pearson Education "The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material. There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Thor Industries - Quality Control Sucks Thor Industries "Jun 28, 20172017 Thor Motor Coach Four Winds 31E Bunkhouse Bought the Thor Four Winds 31E the end of April 2017. It's been back to the dealer for repairs multiple..." Read more Weathertech Canada - Terrible Mat fit and louzy costumer service Weathertech Canada "I purchased a set of front floor mats for my 2017 Jaguar XE. They took weeks to arrive and when they did unfortunately the fit was awful. There are big..." Read more Keystone Rv - Front cap fading Keystone Rv "I have contacted Keystone several times, published to story in Trailer Life, contacted the dealer twice, and they also contacted Keystone. Basically, the feedback was no warranty, no repair. I..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Great experience @ my favorite Steakhouse Cracker Barrel " On Tuesday June 27th we met friends @ the Monroe MI store # 222 I ordered the 10 ounce Ribeye medium broiled with a tossed salad with blue cheese..." Read more