According to the course I'm taking at school, all I needed was to purchase the "Physics: Principles with Applications, Seventh Edition" by Giancoli. I purchased this access code through Amazon, but apparently I needed the "Modified Version" instead of the "Standalone." However, no where on the Access Code Card I received did it say "STANDALONE." The reason I purchased the code through Amazon was because it was very expensive online. Now I have wasted money and must STILL purchase through the Pearson website. I wish they were more clear. I at least wish they could extend my 14 day trial period so I would have time to make the new purchase. This is my grade and my future and I am very upset! Not only that but this isn't the first time my college has had an issue with Pearson. In fact, last semester my Chemistry course used this company and the department head decided to discontinue our use because there were just too many issues with homework assignment dates and times the system would shut down.
I'm extremely unhappy. I wish Pearson would fix it's customer service work and system, until then.. I think I'll just advocate for college professors to discontinue Pearson use. When there is an issue it affects students and money is an issue!
At least revoke the code I used so I can return the card!
As a person that personally works in Customer Service, there is always SOMETHING you can do. Pearson just resolves to do nothing and dissociate themselves from their customers.
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wait time
- Error messages
- Online support
- Customer service
- Product description
You May Also Like
- "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "I bought two pieces of jewelery from this site & paid inflated shipping of $10.95 per piece (seller would not combine). The pictures grossly misrepresented the product. If you can..."
- "We had a great experience with Bath Planet. Saw them at a home show and were impressed with how friendly and professional the people in the booth were. ..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."