According to the course I'm taking at school, all I needed was to purchase the "Physics: Principles with Applications, Seventh Edition" by Giancoli. I purchased this access code through Amazon, but apparently I needed the "Modified Version" instead of the "Standalone." However, no where on the Access Code Card I received did it say "STANDALONE." The reason I purchased the code through Amazon was because it was very expensive online. Now I have wasted money and must STILL purchase through the Pearson website. I wish they were more clear. I at least wish they could extend my 14 day trial period so I would have time to make the new purchase. This is my grade and my future and I am very upset! Not only that but this isn't the first time my college has had an issue with Pearson. In fact, last semester my Chemistry course used this company and the department head decided to discontinue our use because there were just too many issues with homework assignment dates and times the system would shut down.
I'm extremely unhappy. I wish Pearson would fix it's customer service work and system, until then.. I think I'll just advocate for college professors to discontinue Pearson use. When there is an issue it affects students and money is an issue!
At least revoke the code I used so I can return the card!
As a person that personally works in Customer Service, there is always SOMETHING you can do. Pearson just resolves to do nothing and dissociate themselves from their customers.
More Review Details
|Scholarship, Grants and Programs|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Wait time
- Error messages
- Online support
- Customer service
- Product description
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..."
- "Hey difry_uti, I went to NTI in 2010. Its is a scam! NTI LIED!!! In every aspect pertaining to the school. From the recruiter coming to my home to graduating..."
- "Every student should know that student handbooks represent contracts between students and their schools. If they do not follow them they can be liable for breach of contract. That being..."
- " It's a shake rattle and roll car a consumer didn't want . Meet Jon Perz a hard working guy who just wanted a car for daily transportation. Instead..."
- "I purchased not one but two Electric Daisy Carnival tickets. Highly over priced but I expected that for a resale website. What I'm pissed about is the fact that they..."
- "Bought a klaussner sectional and the construction of it is off. The pillows don't even line up in one area. I'm actually impressed on how bad they screwed up on..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Vizio, 18 mos. and $1700.00. 70 inch and the screen lost the picture and kept the voice. I called vizio and went through there test and it was still no..."