This *** company has single handily made my college career way harder then any generation before like my parents. this *** cold robot software that we are forced to use is so painful, i just looked at this semesters syllabus to see i need to use this depressing service again, it made me want to hit something very hard over and over until i couldn't feel my hands.

The shittyness that this Pearson MyMathLab is really blows my mind sometimes. First of all you just usually and up *** cheating your way all the way threw. However this is not from lameness but nessesety. this *** robot only knows one right answer.

Gone are the days of hand written work where a subtraction sign could be dropped, found by a Professor and forgiven. Not anymore, *** perfect or no deal. Seriously this *** is ruining courses and i'm sick of it, there is no way around it at my community college and its absolutely horrible. We are not robots, we are immature people trying to learn ridged unnatural patterns of numbers and *** and robots that really only care about money make this so much harder this world is so *** and this is just one of the many example.

*** Pearson *** robots, *** multi-billionairs. *** anyone who thinks that this is a good idea.

*** anyone who thinks that learning material should be efficient over everything else. *** you!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pearson Education Pros: Thinking i was done with them.

Pearson Education Cons: Finding out i wasnt.

• Online Learning