I requested a license for Words Their Way Classroom on August 16th. The billing department couldn't figure out how to charge without tax (I would think a common thing to do since Pearson deals with schools).

That took 3 weeks to fix. The last 4 weeks have been spent with me calling, telling them I have not received any information on how to access the website I should now have a license to, and having a new claim submitted, or just told they will "note" it. Every time I call it is a different reason why it hasn't been fixed. An admin needs to add me, they don't have the licence added to my school, it takes more than a few days to fix an "escalated" claim (really?!).

I was even told by one person that an engineer would call me, only to be told the next time that was a lie! I am at my wits end with them. They have wasted 7 weeks that I could have been using this with my students.

How hard can it be to add a license to a school? I don't understand their convoluted process.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Program.

Reason of review: Access/ activation issues.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Pearson Education Cons: Terrible customer service, Technical support, No access.

Comments