Pearson Education - Server errors and *** IT support abound
So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using.For one, the course ID wasn't working so I was stuck on IT support phone call for 45 MINUTES just to get my CASE NUMBER so that someone can EVENTUALLY fix the problem.
I hung up on that only to have my professor address the issue with pearson himself. Secondly, I have had my Etextbook have server errors so I cannot actually access the information I paid $120 to study. The kicker was I was going into live chat with someone from IT and their system was searching for someone to talk to for 30 MINUTES. Needless to say, I quit out of that.
I wish I could just throw this program away, but since they have the entire School System rigged to only use their utter ***, I have to use this program under the penalty of failing.
So I am being blackmailed and extorted by this god awful program to pass math and it needs to fix its hellacious program.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It support as well as their actual website errors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "THE COLLEGE IS NOT PROVIDING THE STUDENTS WITH INTERNSHIP AND 2 YEAR WORK PERMIT IN MALDIVES AS PROMISED. Whereas promises were made to us and students that if student completes his..."
- "The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst..."
- "According to the course I'm taking at school, all I needed was to purchase the "Physics: Principles with Applications, Seventh Edition" by Giancoli. I purchased this access code through Amazon,..."
- "Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you. I rented a place from..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "...I woke up around 8:30 thanksgiving morning expexting to take a shower and go to spend time with my family. When i turned the light on there was a whole..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."