Pearson Education - Server errors and *** IT support abound

So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using.For one, the course ID wasn't working so I was stuck on IT support phone call for 45 MINUTES just to get my CASE NUMBER so that someone can EVENTUALLY fix the problem.

I hung up on that only to have my professor address the issue with pearson himself. Secondly, I have had my Etextbook have server errors so I cannot actually access the information I paid $120 to study. The kicker was I was going into live chat with someone from IT and their system was searching for someone to talk to for 30 MINUTES. Needless to say, I quit out of that.

I wish I could just throw this program away, but since they have the entire School System rigged to only use their utter ***, I have to use this program under the penalty of failing.

So I am being blackmailed and extorted by this god awful program to pass math and it needs to fix its hellacious program.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • It support as well as their actual website errors

Reason of review:
poor customer service as well as terrible website access
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Pearson Education Mymathlab Program
Review category
review #909458

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pearson Education? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Pearson Education. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Pearson Education.
Filing a new complaint about