Brandon, Florida
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using.For one, the course ID wasn't working so I was stuck on IT support phone call for 45 MINUTES just to get my CASE NUMBER so that someone can EVENTUALLY fix the problem.

I hung up on that only to have my professor address the issue with pearson himself. Secondly, I have had my Etextbook have server errors so I cannot actually access the information I paid $120 to study. The kicker was I was going into live chat with someone from IT and their system was searching for someone to talk to for 30 MINUTES. Needless to say, I quit out of that.

I wish I could just throw this program away, but since they have the entire School System rigged to only use their utter ***, I have to use this program under the penalty of failing.

So I am being blackmailed and extorted by this god awful program to pass math and it needs to fix its hellacious program.

Review about: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Reason of review: poor customer service as well as terrible website access.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: It support as well as their actual website errors.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion