Pearson Education - Server errors and *** IT support abound
So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using.For one, the course ID wasn't working so I was stuck on IT support phone call for 45 MINUTES just to get my CASE NUMBER so that someone can EVENTUALLY fix the problem.
I hung up on that only to have my professor address the issue with pearson himself. Secondly, I have had my Etextbook have server errors so I cannot actually access the information I paid $120 to study. The kicker was I was going into live chat with someone from IT and their system was searching for someone to talk to for 30 MINUTES. Needless to say, I quit out of that.
I wish I could just throw this program away, but since they have the entire School System rigged to only use their utter ***, I have to use this program under the penalty of failing.
So I am being blackmailed and extorted by this god awful program to pass math and it needs to fix its hellacious program.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- It support as well as their actual website errors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "WHAT. How am I even supposed to answer this question? Horrible question, awkward responses, and terribly put together program. I can't believe I paid this much for a program that..."
- "Fraud Report – Heli Aviation, vs Niclas Herle (a.k.a. NH) Author: Dirk Peter, FlightstudentDate: Mo. 25. November 2013Short Summary / Story line I took flight lessons at the Flightschool "Heli..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I use HP laptops for my music business. My business is providing Music services for Church and other charitable organizations. I do it for FREE. My last laptop failed so..."
- "I joined some website thorough ccbill.com on 07/05/13 and I called and reported a problem with website on 07/06/13 and they told me before refund they have to escalate problem..."
- "My beloved "angel pet " dog ... Tiny of 14 yrs was in distress , rear legs gave out and could not walk . Saturday nite wife wanted tiny to..."