Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using.For one, the course ID wasn't working so I was stuck on IT support phone call for 45 MINUTES just to get my CASE NUMBER so that someone can EVENTUALLY fix the problem.

I hung up on that only to have my professor address the issue with pearson himself. Secondly, I have had my Etextbook have server errors so I cannot actually access the information I paid $120 to study. The kicker was I was going into live chat with someone from IT and their system was searching for someone to talk to for 30 MINUTES. Needless to say, I quit out of that.

I wish I could just throw this program away, but since they have the entire School System rigged to only use their utter ***, I have to use this program under the penalty of failing.

So I am being blackmailed and extorted by this god awful program to pass math and it needs to fix its hellacious program.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of it support as well as their actual website errors. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service as well as terrible website access" of pearson education mymathlab program. Pearson Education needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pearson education mymathlab program in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pearson Education.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments