Resolved
2.1
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

Update by user Mar 25

Refund received. Thank you.

Original review posted by user Mar 07

I purchased an e-book for my university course only to discover that I could not register or access my e-book.So after many attempts of trying to resolve the issue, I contacted support.

Support basically informs me that you cannot access the e-book I purchased without a course ID. I tried to register my purchase without a Course ID, but couldn't find my textbook on the MyEducation lab website. There is a warning in the description that the product should only be purchased as required by your instructor, but given that this is the set text for my course, I didn't realize that this actually meant you needed a course ID (which it should state very clearly and doesn't). Support informed me via e-mail that refunds can only be issued over the phone.

But no sooner did I contact support, that they told me that refunds are in fact issued via e-mail. I responded to support's original e-mail and am yet to hear back from them. It should not be this difficult to get a refund.

At this stage, I am won't be recommending Pearson's e-books to anyone.Extremely disappointed.

Review about: Pearson Education Account.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Refund policy.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments