Review Rating
State:
City:
Product:

Pearson Education - So far Terrible

I have requested access to a textbook as an instructor twice. As of this email I have received zero feedback. I haver tried to call every number on the website and I have gotten "No longer in service messages" or "Mailbox not set messages". I have tried to call my rep directly and the number has been busy every time I have called. I sent an email last week and I have yet to get a response. I am extremely disappointed that the lack of customer service I am receiving. I can be reached at pmgeorge@troy.edu or 334-808-6582. Thank you, Patrick George

Pearson Education - Terrible Explanations

Been using their software, but nothing has been making sense. Too often I feel they're skipping over key explanations. For example, in the text it just says "take out 4x," but it doesn't explain why you're taking it out. Just that you have to do it. That's one of the many many examples of their poor explanations. It's a shame I have to use this software to pass a Math class. KhanAcademy explains everything SO much better! If it wasn't for KhanAcademy, I wouldn't be passing this online math class.
1.8
  • Lack of online help
  • Terrible explanations
  • Terrible interface

Pearson Education - Book inquiry

Called during non business hours
3.3
Show
This is a horrible system to try and teach people how to do math. The problems are often done in multiple steps so 1a, 1b, 1c, ...1n and if you don't get the right answer to any of the steps you do not get full credit for completing the problem. And then if you want to...
I didn't like
  • Hard to resize text and images
  • Old style outdated website design
  • Slow unresponsive website
#1492051

Pearson Education - HORRID Company

I teach at a large research I university in Arizona. Not only can we no longer get ahold of our Pearson Rep, the company is trying to soak our students for online products that do not work. I sincerely hope that this company realizes that, should my department dump the Pearson textbook line, they will lose a lot of revenue. Get it together!
  • Program designed for failure
  • Customer service doesnt respond to emails
  • Technical support

Pearson Education - Couldn’t do anything at all

Every time I tried to sign in it would pretend to load and then the sign in screen would pop back up.

Pearson Education - Contact phone number

I have been trying all day to find a phone number to call from the website for help with questions about online versions of a book and to order a book. There is not really any phone numbers on your website and every time I went to something it was no help. You need better contact information. I am very dissatisfied.

Pearson Education - No refund even though Pearson said they initiated it

I bought mastering physics online course portal but then I dropped the class and no longer needed it. Put in a refund ticket, took forever for Pearson to contact me but they finally did weeks later. Said they would refund money back into my paypal account in 10 days. It’s been close to two months and still no sign of that money. Honestly have given up at this point. Lost 68 dollars and 95 cents to this.
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Show

Pearson Education - Worst experience.

Pearson Revel is the worst platform I have ever used throughout college and I am a senior. Every single question for assignments has like 3 answers and you can't even go back into the book to look for those answers. By far the worst experience I've ever had with a class and it's book software. I wouldn't recommend for any class.
1.2
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
  • Everythng
  • Quality

Pearson Education - Refund dropped class

They never sent me my refund