Reviews and Complaints
There is not enough information available to create the chart.
This socks and I want a refund
User's recommendation: Don’t buy.
This review is from a real person who provided valid contact information and hasn't been caught misusing, spamming or abusing our website. Check ourVerified Reviewer
Pearson rep for my university will not respond. Cannot get another email.
User's recommendation: Consider other education textbook publishers.
Poor customer service
Help with registering
Your trust is our top priority
- 100% user-generated content
- Professional automated and live moderation
- Zero tolerance for fake reviews
- Equal Opportunity and Protection
- Verified content
For more information about PissedConsumer and our reviews check out our
I need access to etext
- Incredibly hard to reach customer service
- I have yet to receive my product
This review is written by an individual who has purchased the reviewed product/service and/or confirms being a paying customer of this company. Check our
Bad Access Code Son missed a week of class
User's recommendation: RUN, take another instructor who uses different materials.
To speak to an agent
This is not the greatest. You do not have a phone to call. And the chat is a joke. You fill out all this stuff and then it does not respond.
User's recommendation: NO!!
User's recommendation: This platform is GARBAGE!
- More frustration and more aggravation
- Almost everything
- Problems problems problems
User's recommendation: Do not try to buy any books from here.
Can’t get access
User's recommendation: Don't text customer service they are useless.
- When it worked
- Website and lack of service
User's recommendation: avoid at all costs!!!
- Lack of service
- I did not like their overpriced online software
Not received score card
User's recommendation: Very bad.
- Knows how to take advantage of customers already
- Wayyyyyy too expensive for a half-assed company
Thank You for Your Submission
Your comment is successfully posted.