Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 03, 2020

I am still facing problems to get my PTE scores and to reach customer support.

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2020

I had a terrible experience during the PTE exam. I had selected Hawthorn Centre, Melbourne, for my PTE exam but due to some issues my exam Centre got changed to 123 queen street, Melbourne, which was against my preference, besides, during the exam they provided me a faulty computer with a faulty headphone.

During the exam, I had informed them about the issues but they said " IT'S ALRIGHT, COMPUTER IS SMART ENOUGH TO CATCH YOUR ANSWERS". While doing the exam, my headphone stopped working and as a result I missed a few questions ( which contain high marks). After complaining about the situation, one of the staff told me to try for other questions ( with a dead headphone) and "IF THE HEADPHONE IS STILL DEAD THEN WE CAN THINK OF AN ALTERNATE SOLUTION". Subsequently, after an argument, they changed my examination hall and without checking the computer and headphone, they logged me in and said "Oh, guess your exam is started", such statements cannot be accepted.

Moreover, with all these problems, I tried to contact Pearson customer support team but all they said was " SORRY SIR, WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND WE ALSO DONT HAVE ANY SPECIFIC DEPARTMENT TO HANDLE SUCH QUERIES, WE ARE HERE ONLY TO PROVIDE INFORMATIONS RELATED TO YOUR TEST DATE AND CENTRE".

So far I have tried to contact them via emails, customer service helpline number and feedback forms, but didn't get any response yet. Furthermore, I gave my PTE exam on 6 days ago and I still haven't got my scores.

User's recommendation: Please try to book for IELTS exams as they have support teams to help you and please please don't depend on Pearson as they don't have much facilities. I am still struggling to contact them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Exam.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Pearson Education Pros: Slow response time.

Pearson Education Cons: There is no customer service phone number, No customer service or tech support, No customer support, Phone support is lacking, Did not resolve the issue.

Location: 123 Queen Street, Melbourne CBD, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000