Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Terrible terrible terrible customer service.

1- I purchased a package with my classes HW program and also the e-text. I hated the e-text format and requested a refund for that portion. Apparently, you cannot only refund a portion of a package, so they issued a full refund and then I had to buy the HW package separately AGAIN. I was hoping for a quick refund rather than have my money tied up in Pearson and was told I would receive my funds back in 3 - 5 business days.

(7 business days later....)

2- I first called the main line which is technical support and customer support to be told that I needed to contact customer support and that was only possible via email. Obviously not. So I had to go out of my way to find the direct line to customer support.

3- Then I am told their refund policy is 10 - 15 business days because they must "investigate" the refund. I'm sorry, but 10 - 15 business days is a RIDICULOUS amount of time. Also, what is there to investigate?? a simple refund for a product ??? They are hoping you forget and never notice they don't refund you.

Absolutely ridiculous and terrible. I will make a specific case for my school to never use their services again. ALEKS is MUCHHHHH BETTER, for a better price, a better product and better customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Program.

I didn't like: Phone service, Customer service.

Comments