Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

will there be an october exams?

I'm a student studing GCSE in the middle east and I'm in 12 grade i can enter university on september 2020 or february 2021.If i took my exams on october i will not miss a year and will be able to enter university but if i took my exams on january i will miss a year cause the results are out by march.I can not register for predictions from school cause i homeschooling with no private tutor and school got no evidence on the subjects i have registerd for 2020 may session.

2 answers
Irene Moore
Unfortunately, Pearson Education does not provide exact information about the October exams. Please contact the company customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them via the contact us form on the company website.
Latunya
please answer
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

My account is locked and I don't know my Gmail password neither do I have a phone number

by Hamdi

I'm locked my math xl account

money

by Shamiah

Money has taken out of my account from you guys, just wanted to know what's going on

How can I get a refund?

by Sky

The Pearson system will not let me sign under my user's name. I have made numerous reset passwords and I still can't get in.

Also attempted to contact via phone. No reply.

View

Its been more than 18 days I did not get my result?

by Reonna

I have given my exam on 11 august I havw waited for five days then I contact witg pearson costumer care center they told me to fill onlone form and wait for 5 days again I can't get my resukt then I direct contact with customer care center again they told me to wait for 3 days but I have not got my score again I called them then start to say wait for how many days don't know.... I am very disappointed with this person

View

I want to rescore my PTE test.

by Daltin

I know I have done good exam but I got only 48 and I was expecting 50 .

View

How do I access my Pearson lab through blackboard?

My email connected through blackboard to my Pearson lab isn’t mine.

#1916157
According to Pearson Support, in order to access your MyLab & Mastering course through Blackboard Learn, you should follow the steps below:
  • From the Blackboard Learn Courses tab, click your course link;
  • From the left navigation bar, click Tools;
  • Click Pearson's MyLab / Mastering. Your Tools page appears;
  • The first link on the Tools page takes you to your MyLab & Mastering course home page. The Tools page also contains links to a number of support tools that you can use. The links on this page vary depending on your course;
  • Click the link. The page, such as Homework, Tests, or Study Plan, will open in a new window or tab in your browser;
  • Click the Course Home link to open your MyLab & Mastering home page, which lets you access all the pages in your online course.

If you still need any assistance, please contact Pearson Higher Education Support by submitting your request at support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport. Please don’t forget to mention that you are using MyLab & Mastering for Blackboard Learn.

I didn't receive my pte result yet, i did exam on06/08/20

by Fidelis

The information was result will be in 5working days, but i didn't received yet.

View

I’m having exam at box hill on 08th August. From where I will get the permit to get out of house of test?

by Donavin

I’m having exam on 08 August 2020 at Pearson Professional Centers-Box Hill VIC Level 3, 990 Whitehorse Road Box Hill, VIC, AUS 3128. The conditions are too worse here in Victoria due to Covid-19 and Australian government implemented stage 4 lockdown. Please give me premier to travel to my test centre.

what should i do now?

by Mamie

the person who was doing the exam monitor revoked my exam and put me in hot water and feeling very bad as you know there is 15 minutes before the real exam start , just went to ensure the door room closed very well or not because my children will enter the room during my exam. he informed me i did the mistake and your exam will be revoked all this before 15 min completed.

you can check the video recorder to check that. I need your kind help since this 2 try and i lose money.

View

I wrote my PTE exam on last Friday (24/07/2020), but still I didn’t get my results

by Stan

View

How can I get my username and password?

Well.... I forget my email's password which is in my PTE I'd ...and I need this to update my PTE Academic score report...Now what can I do??

Ann McDonald
#1906599

According to Pearson Education FAQs if you know your e-mail address and/or your username, you can request your username and password to be sent to you in an email. If you cannot remember your e-mail address or cannot access it, contact Pearson Education customer service by phone at (866) 264-0620.
View

Pandemic and its influence on Iranian students

by Lashae

Hello As you can know during the pandemic all boarders are closed for Iranian people, in addition there isn't any test center to Iran, and all of iranian students are going too loose their scores for emigration... I just want to request you please please please consider a temporary or online test center fo Iranian students, we have really bad situation because of problem ta you maybe know...

please help us we are all have human right...

just consider a way to help us. Best regards

View

How can I reschedule my test if pte canceld

by Stiles

Dear. Mr Mrs.

I would like first to tell you that on 13/07/2020 pearson temporary Southbank victoria Melbourne hwt 40 city road they cancel my test on the last hour and that day I been already over there park my car I recieve email saying my English test was cancelled. They send me to reschedule my English test once I put my voucher again they said it's invalid already used ??? How can I reboot my English test with invalid voucher and that's is not my fault it's pearson victoria fault . That's not the first time happen first time I do my English test the system frozen they give me voucher, I do appointment they suspended.

I do another they cancelled and no one answer my call and even if they answer once they heard reschedule the test straightaway they cut off the call . I'm already stressful, depression, and angry upset so much. No one respond to us . What kind of customer services you've got.

It's zero professional people's are working and very bad customers service ever . I will not accept anyrhing now from you already you made us disappoints everything you made us very depressing and stress .

My contact number is 0451177136 If there's no one will assist me for good I'm going to take this case for the highest level of court because you insulted us treated us like animals and no one care I've been in Australia 7 years first time I get like this situations we've got governments to protect us here . Kind regards MOHAMAD ASFOUR

View

I want to reschedule my exam

by Glora

I have exam on 6 July 2020 at Swinbrune test center. They have cancelled exam due to technical errors in pte software .

They said we can reschedule next day via our portal . It’s been 2 days we cannot do any amendment as portal still shows we have a booking on 6 July and neither we cannot make new days due to this . I check with agent and they advised that unless and u till pte teases my portal I cannot make any changes .

Can u please release my portal to reschedule an exam as my visa expirining 12 July 2020 which is coming Sunday . I need to take my test tomorrow ,8july 2020 without delay .if not I won’t be able to apply for my visa and will be in big trouble

View

How can I access my restricted account?

by JAYACHANDRA T

My account has been blocked or restricted , I need to book my pte exam ,plz help me. My name is Jaya chandra Tummala and my Pte id is PTE000384927.

View

I need my refund and report about education provider SCCD , course provider of course DET Level 5 course

by Biagio

Dear Pearson I need to report about the incident that happened on 28/06/2020 which is aBout discriminatory and bullying behaviour of lecturer by text and emails . I want to report about lecturer who threatened me to charge extra than tuition fees of £5000 ( full fees already paid) and threatened me to remove from the course due To false information provided about my health Which is is not true and unfair .

College name : SCCD training Course : Diploma in education and teaching level 5 My ID no : 0419-82 Course Started : 17/03/2020 End date of course: 30/09/2020 Name of Candidate: Sanjay Prabhakar Complaint: investigation of incident Breach of GDPR by lecturer using organisation SCCD phone On weekend to insult , threatened and bullied me by text to belittle me and called poor performer although it is not true because I am shield NHS person From 17/03/20 - 31/09/2020 and had eye operation in Ashford hospital but cancelled three times due to swelling and COVD issues . I have all medical certificates from my GP and hospital but lecturer Mr Paul Colgrave accused me of lying and pretending my health issues. I want Mr Paul Colgrave to cautioned and apologise me for false accusations. I want my fees refund as SCCD overcharged me £5000 for course with no help from lecturer.

It is too expensive £5000 for online .

Only Me Paul is a marking and assessor and it is no appeal policy for marking of Unit 18 Equality and Diversity for DET Level 5 which is not even in syllables of Pearson . Mr Paul should not be in the profession of lecturer because he humiliated student and threaten to remove from course instead help them .please if you can contact or update My telephone number is: 07804946659 Email : sanjprabh@ gmail.com Name : Sanjay Prabhaker Thanks Regards Sanjay Prabhaker

View

I want to rescore my PTE test.

by Khaya

Hello officer

I am Pawandeep kaur and my candidate ID :PTE001188400. Examination registration number: 373184212 and examination date 18 june 2020.

I want to rescore my PTE exam result. I want to know about how i can do this.

Thanks

Pawandeep kaur

View

I want *** my study documents

by Marylu

Hello sir/mam I had compled study from united kingdom in Walsall collage in 2014 .now I want to *** my study document's because I am going to move Canada that's why I want to *** my study please can u help me thnx indeed

View

how I raise complaint on pearson site?

I got 22 score in speaking section but I gave exam best and good but am nit satisfied with my score pls help me how I raise complaint against this issue because I know this happen occur due to technical problem.

Irene Moore
According to the Pearson Education help section, if you are not satisfied with your score, please contact your teacher for assistance. The teacher should be able to clearly explain the options available and can contact Pearson Education on your behalf if necessary.

Questions 71