Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer
Top Question

Can I reschedule PTE exam ?

I don’t have passport so can I reschedule it?

#1966737
According to the information stated at pearsonpte.com, in order to reschedule your test to an existing test center you should log into your account and reschedule your test free of charge before the appointment date showing against the temporary placeholder test center. This will be approximately 90 days ahead of your original test date. You do not need to contact Customer Services and you will not be charged any additional fee.
If you need any assistance with rescheduling, you may submit your request by visiting the Contact Us page of the company website. Please select the Reschedule or Cancel a test section.
Advertisements

Why speaking module didn't register during my two mock test?

by Rika

Dear Team, I would like to know about speaking module which did not recorded during the mock test. The score for speaking was 10 .Please note, my computer sounds system is at good condition.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers

View

do not receive my score report email yet

by Nanci

My name is Ramandeep Kaur. I had done my pte exam on 4th January and do not receive my result yet

View

Response for Reschedule exam?

by Hayes

I booked a exam last Friday on 6th November 2020. I reported for exam on time and started it at 9:30 am.

It stopped playing automatically after half an hour and it was told to me that there are technical issues from Pearson’s side. So I need to get a free reschedule exam.

But unfortunately the customer service number is not reachable. I want to find any possible way to reschedule my exam.

How can I get a refund?

by Sky

The Pearson system will not let me sign under my user's name. I have made numerous reset passwords and I still can't get in.

Also attempted to contact via phone. No reply.

View

Its been more than 18 days I did not get my result?

by Reonna

I have given my exam on 11 august I havw waited for five days then I contact witg pearson costumer care center they told me to fill onlone form and wait for 5 days again I can't get my resukt then I direct contact with customer care center again they told me to wait for 3 days but I have not got my score again I called them then start to say wait for how many days don't know.... I am very disappointed with this person

View

How do I access my Pearson lab through blackboard?

My email connected through blackboard to my Pearson lab isn’t mine.

#1916157
According to Pearson Support, in order to access your MyLab & Mastering course through Blackboard Learn, you should follow the steps below:
  • From the Blackboard Learn Courses tab, click your course link;
  • From the left navigation bar, click Tools;
  • Click Pearson's MyLab / Mastering. Your Tools page appears;
  • The first link on the Tools page takes you to your MyLab & Mastering course home page. The Tools page also contains links to a number of support tools that you can use. The links on this page vary depending on your course;
  • Click the link. The page, such as Homework, Tests, or Study Plan, will open in a new window or tab in your browser;
  • Click the Course Home link to open your MyLab & Mastering home page, which lets you access all the pages in your online course.

If you still need any assistance, please contact Pearson Higher Education Support by submitting your request at support.pearson.com/getsupport/s/contactsupport. Please don’t forget to mention that you are using MyLab & Mastering for Blackboard Learn.
View

I’m having exam at box hill on 08th August. From where I will get the permit to get out of house of test?

by Donavin

I’m having exam on 08 August 2020 at Pearson Professional Centers-Box Hill VIC Level 3, 990 Whitehorse Road Box Hill, VIC, AUS 3128. The conditions are too worse here in Victoria due to Covid-19 and Australian government implemented stage 4 lockdown. Please give me premier to travel to my test centre.

what should i do now?

by Mamie

the person who was doing the exam monitor revoked my exam and put me in hot water and feeling very bad as you know there is 15 minutes before the real exam start , just went to ensure the door room closed very well or not because my children will enter the room during my exam. he informed me i did the mistake and your exam will be revoked all this before 15 min completed.

you can check the video recorder to check that. I need your kind help since this 2 try and i lose money.

View

How can I get my username and password?

Well.... I forget my email's password which is in my PTE I'd ...and I need this to update my PTE Academic score report...Now what can I do??

#1906599

According to Pearson Education FAQs if you know your e-mail address and/or your username, you can request your username and password to be sent to you in an email. If you cannot remember your e-mail address or cannot access it, contact Pearson Education customer service by phone at (866) 264-0620.
View

How can I reschedule my test if pte canceld

by Stiles

Dear. Mr Mrs.

I would like first to tell you that on 13/07/2020 pearson temporary Southbank victoria Melbourne hwt 40 city road they cancel my test on the last hour and that day I been already over there park my car I recieve email saying my English test was cancelled. They send me to reschedule my English test once I put my voucher again they said it's invalid already used ??? How can I reboot my English test with invalid voucher and that's is not my fault it's pearson victoria fault . That's not the first time happen first time I do my English test the system frozen they give me voucher, I do appointment they suspended.

I do another they cancelled and no one answer my call and even if they answer once they heard reschedule the test straightaway they cut off the call . I'm already stressful, depression, and angry upset so much. No one respond to us . What kind of customer services you've got.

It's zero professional people's are working and very bad customers service ever . I will not accept anyrhing now from you already you made us disappoints everything you made us very depressing and stress .

My contact number is 045117**** If there's no one will assist me for good I'm going to take this case for the highest level of court because you insulted us treated us like animals and no one care I've been in Australia 7 years first time I get like this situations we've got governments to protect us here . Kind regards MOHAMAD ASFOUR

View

How can I access my restricted account?

by JAYACHANDRA T

My account has been blocked or restricted , I need to book my pte exam ,plz help me. My name is Jaya chandra Tummala and my Pte id is PTE000384927.

View

how I raise complaint on pearson site?

I got 22 score in speaking section but I gave exam best and good but am nit satisfied with my score pls help me how I raise complaint against this issue because I know this happen occur due to technical problem.

1 answer
According to the Pearson Education help section, if you are not satisfied with your score, please contact your teacher for assistance. The teacher should be able to clearly explain the options available and can contact Pearson Education on your behalf if necessary.
View

Can online services be updated?

We purchased what you call 8e literature series here at Woodbine High School in Woodbine, Iowa, in 2007. We lost the online functions years ago.

Now that we are dealing with the Covid19 situation, I am wondering if the online connections can be updated. Please let me know if it would be possible and an estimate of cost.

1 answer
According to the Pearson Education COVID-19 page, the company offers free access to their primary and secondary ActiveLearn platforms and resources.
To get more information about how to update the online services, please contact the Pearson Education customer care team by phone at (866) 264-0620 (toll-free number) or via the company's social networks.
View

How can I update my passport details?

I have renewed my passport already and I wanted to update it on my PTE account as I wanted to book an exam this year.

1 answer

According to Pearson Support, if your name has been legally changed (such as in the case of marriage) or if your instructor requires that your name use a specific format, you can request an update to your name by contacting Pearson Education Customer Service using the Contact Us page at support.pearson.com. When you reach a Support Agent, you should provide the reason for the name change along with your new name and your username. Each account can only be used by one person, and they are unable to change the name on an account unless the account owner's name has been legally changed or the change is required by your instructor. An account cannot be sold or transferred to another person.
View

How can I send my Pearson HND documents to World Education Services (WES), is there an e-mail address to mail Pearson?

1 answer

Unfortunately, Pearson Education does not provide any information about how to send Pearson HND documents to World Education Services on the company website. Please contact the Pearson Education customer care team for assistance. You may reach out to them by phone at (866) 264-0620 (toll-free number) or by email at scott.overland@pearson.com. You may also try to discuss how to send Pearson HND documents to World Education Services with the Pearson Education via the company's social networks.
View

Why is my lab math not working?

by Gaige

I’m having issues with my lab math. I’m trying to do an exam but the website doesn’t work

How can I get my refund

by Kenasia

Can’t open up my book and would like my money back

How can I get a refund

by Cheyanne

I recently purchased an access code for my class but I actually didn’t need it so I was hoping I can get a refund.

View

Is there a way to receive a free access code?

by Messiah

With my financial situation and my student aid. My professor has spoke with me and asked to email Pearson and request an access code for free or at a discounted rate.

Questions 56