Honolulu, Hawaii

I am a teacher in Hawaii using Math XL For School and for any teacher out there wanting to use this program, DON'T !! The customer support people are the worst.

They give a run around type response in hopes of frustrating the customers and keeping their monies. NEVER again will our school make this mistake. I had students who logged in using two account codes and thereby creating two accounts. Tech support insisted they could not help.

And trying to reach the Hawaii Rep was impossible. Left messages and messages for her to return my calls, and no responses.

Our school will not make this mistake next year. GAURANZ !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: GIVE THE CUSTOMER WHAT THEY WANT !!!.

Comments

DontBeATwit

Sounds to me like your students should be disheartened knowing their teacher is an ignoramus. You should really spend some time working with ENGLISH XL.

If what you just typed is any indication of your intelligence quotient, I am grateful that we have you quarantined in the middle of the Pacific so that you can't infect any of the mainland. Hope that helps!