I am a teacher in Hawaii using Math XL For School and for any teacher out there wanting to use this program, DON'T !!The customer support people are the worst.

They give a run around type response in hopes of frustrating the customers and keeping their monies. NEVER again will our school make this mistake. I had students who logged in using two account codes and thereby creating two accounts. Tech support insisted they could not help.

And trying to reach the Hawaii Rep was impossible. Left messages and messages for her to return my calls, and no responses.

Our school will not make this mistake next year.GAURANZ !!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pearson education customer care from Pearson Education. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2000 and wants Pearson Education to "give the customer what they want !!!".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearson Education for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

DontBeATwit

Sounds to me like your students should be disheartened knowing their teacher is an ignoramus.You should really spend some time working with ENGLISH XL.

If what you just typed is any indication of your intelligence quotient, I am grateful that we have you quarantined in the middle of the Pacific so that you can't infect any of the mainland.Hope that helps!