This is extortion.It's not legal.
It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The professor when questioned told the class if they don't buy the book he will flunk us.
That's not teaching. That's threatening. I called my bank to reverse the charges. I then asked the professor what actually going on he almost had melt down.
Is he getting gratis from this venture? . The software is infamously buggy and redundant. You'r taking a online class, just to add a online class?.
This is for management principles in the New Mexico area. The text book is not a book in any meaningful way. It's a flash file. If you want to save a chapter, to say review off line.
You do so. One. Picture. At .
Oh, and if your internet goes dead they take points away. Tech support is bad comedy. There are all sorts of forums on on all kinds of topics. I wouldn't inflect the leaching profs, or company that is pearson on my worst enemies.
I wrote them and this class off. I figure anyone thinks is showing management yea: managing to decide it aint worth it! It's riduled with poor jargon I hope no one sane uses.
I for one chalk suspected it was trash when I got my trial.I have better things to do with the 100 bucks.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Pearson Education Business Administration Program
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I bought into the selling on line concept. When I started the course I found very old web pages that they use to train you. They start with e-bay and..."
- "If you are thing about buying a Tutor Doctor Franchise think again! This is very poorly run Franchise with Incompetent Management Team.Before you buy you need contact as many..."
- "Christus Health Insurance withdrew $1217 from my account IN ERROR yesterday, 5/16. I spoke with customer service and was told it would be fixed within 24-48 hrs (which is bad..."
- "I should have read more about this company before ordering. Quadcopter took forever to get here, but the charge to my card had no problem being immediate. It arrived missing..."
- "This insane place killed my Umbrella Cockatoo Tatoo on December 8, 2015. I brought him in for a simple grooming and they negligently handled him. Darlene attempted to groom Tatoo..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."