Pearson Education - Pile of junk

97 of 187 Pearson Education reviews

This is extortion.It's not legal.

It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The professor when questioned told the class if they don't buy the book he will flunk us.

That's not teaching. That's threatening. I called my bank to reverse the charges. I then asked the professor what actually going on he almost had melt down.

Is he getting gratis from this venture? . The software is infamously buggy and redundant. You'r taking a online class, just to add a online class?.

This is for management principles in the New Mexico area. The text book is not a book in any meaningful way. It's a flash file. If you want to save a chapter, to say review off line.

You do so. One. Picture. At .

A time.

Oh, and if your internet goes dead they take points away. Tech support is bad comedy. There are all sorts of forums on on all kinds of topics. I wouldn't inflect the leaching profs, or company that is pearson on my worst enemies.

I wrote them and this class off. I figure anyone thinks is showing management yea: managing to decide it aint worth it! It's riduled with poor jargon I hope no one sane uses.

I for one chalk suspected it was trash when I got my trial.I have better things to do with the 100 bucks.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Pearson Education Business Administration Program
Review category
Education
review #708750

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Pearson Education? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
97 of 187 Pearson Education reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 31 #1137167

It amazes me the total lack of gramatical understanding this individual presents. Run on sentences, spelling errors, punctuation errors or lack there of, and just flat out inarticulate ramblings. If you are going to go online and rate a business whether deserved or not, make sure you do it in a professional manner.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.