I took an exam at Pearson at Perimeter Center this week. The computer software glitched out a few hours into my exam.

The coordinator that was monitoring the test takers was very helpful in trying to resolve my situation. At this point, I couldn't imagine going back home without the certification that I spent the last 5 months studying for. The monitoring coordinator reached out to an onsite manager who was rude. They had to give me a calculator for me to finish my exam.

The onsite manager intentionally dropped a piece of paper on the floor and looked at me like "so what". It was critical that I maintain a good state of mind to get through the remainder of the exam. This manager showed no empathy, no professionalism, and a maturity level that's not conducive to a professional testing center.

I would not recommend this exam location with the current management in place. Very unprofessional.

Preferred solution: Provide Customer Service Training to Your Management Team.

Comments