The extent to which errors occur never ceases to amaze me.While doing Spanish homework, I had entered all of the correct answers (verified with someone who was given 100% by Pearson software earlier that day), yet half were marked wrong.

I entered the same answers again a second time, and different questions were marked wrong. I repeated this process five times and not once did I ever see any consistency between the answers being marked correct or incorrect. This is a horrible error in the software and is ruining the grades of many students, myself included.

Pearson is a monopoly that is forcing schools to become dependent on its horribly made products.From hiring graders on Craigslist to writing absurd and confusing paragraphs about talking pineapples on standardized tests, Pearson is a root cause of problems in the education system.

Review about: Realidades Digital Edition 2014 Pearson.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Trust But Verify Nv Real Estate Academy " Trust but verify-this is one of the most important tenets of the system. Look at what we have to say and verify for yourself if this applies for your..." Read more Pearson Education - Worst online learning service I've ever seen. Pearson Education "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..." Read more ActualTests - Unlimited limited *** ActualTests "Dont buy them its rip off: Q: What does ActualTests Sell Anyway? A: We sell over 1000+ downloadable exam files in PDF format for you to quickly and easily read..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dhgate - Very good! Dhgate "A Chinese friend told me about this site. Is similar to others, but I here I found more sport jerseys than in the others. I made two orders: one with..." Read more Pepperfry - Don't trust them - Pathetic Customer service Pepperfry "PRODUCT : Alder Eight Seater Cushioned Dining Set In Warm Chestnut Finish By Woodsworth PRODUCT LINK : https://www.pepperfry.com/alder-eight-seater-dining-set-with-cushion-in-warm-chestnut-finish-by-woodsworth-1575181.html I have ordered 8 seater Dining table worth Rs 60,266 . I..." Read more Lord And Taylor - Feeling Offended Lord And Taylor "Today I went to Lord & Taylor to get a sensor removed from a pair of pants that I bought on 5/14/17. I had my receipt to prove that I..." Read more