Norfolk, Virginia

Advancing in a RN program is difficult within itself. Having to use a product that is faulty makes learning much more difficult.

On more than one occasion I have studied for a test using the Pearson My Lab feature and failed! There are some answers in the modules that are keyed wrong; along with the NCLEX style questions they offer. It is required to use this material to study as we have purchased it for two years. Over $800 was spent on a program for learning, yet students are failing tests due to inconsistency with the answers/rationales.

Unfortunately we are in a bind because we have to use Pearson for the two years we are enrolled in. Right now I am in the second semester and have attempted to keep track of how many questions were keyed wrong and the numbers are disappointing. In just one module, 4 questions did not match the description in the rationale. My instructor has complained on more than one occasion about Pearson and all they claim is, "We're working on it".

Nothing ever gets fixed! I'm very frustrated with this company and I, along with everyone in a RN program using this product, deserve a refund for the disappointment and struggle we have to endure with a *** program!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Pearson Education Cons: This product is horrible.

Comments