Zipaquir, Cundinamarca

Photo says it all.It is full of things like these.

The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way or another. For example, it will sometimes say you're wrong if you write "I've" instead of "I Have" but other times insist that you write "I've" and say you're wrong writing "I have".

Another time it asked to write a number you could hear in an audio, and I got a 0% in that part of the test because it insisted that I put a "-" in the middle of the number, this kind of formating was not implied anywhere, so I was aimlessly writing the number again again until I gave up and asked the program for the answer which means I can't try to answer that question anymore.

What's the point of teaching people english if when they answer something correctly you tell them it is wrong because they didn't format it how you wanted?

Review about: Myenglishlab.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Pearson Education - Selling Re-Used Textbooks & Access Codes to College Students Pearson Education "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..." Read more Pearson Education - Cannot connect to server Pearson Education "I have been trying to install CCNA testing software on my laptop and I keep getting an error when I have to log into the site stating the pc cannot..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson PARCC TESTS are RUINING my children's EDUCATION Pearson Education "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...." Read more Pearson Education - Answer formatting Pearson Education "The software is so picky about formatting it really does a disservice to students trying to learn the material. There were numerous times where I had gotten the answer correct..." Read more Ingo Money - Fees are all they are  after...the truth read Ingo Money "I have long time standing clients. And they Ingo will charge exorbitant fees for a "Mobile Check Load" They Ingo are opportunists with predatory standards to essentially fleece you upfront...and..." Read more Asurion - Home Depot appliance Extended Warranty is a scam Asurion " Today is June 23, 2017. I've been without a refrigerator since May 8. They keep sending different repair companies out here because they don't like the report of "it..." Read more Best Choice Products - ***, ***, ***!!!! Best Choice Products "I bought my son the ride on jeep for his first birthday and EVERYTHING was great for the first two weeks then the charger quit charging. I tried numerous times..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more