Zipaquir, Cundinamarca

Photo says it all.It is full of things like these.

The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way or another. For example, it will sometimes say you're wrong if you write "I've" instead of "I Have" but other times insist that you write "I've" and say you're wrong writing "I have".

Another time it asked to write a number you could hear in an audio, and I got a 0% in that part of the test because it insisted that I put a "-" in the middle of the number, this kind of formating was not implied anywhere, so I was aimlessly writing the number again again until I gave up and asked the program for the answer which means I can't try to answer that question anymore.

What's the point of teaching people english if when they answer something correctly you tell them it is wrong because they didn't format it how you wanted?

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Pearson Education and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pearson Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Pearson Education to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments