Photo says it all.It is full of things like these.
The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way or another. For example, it will sometimes say you're wrong if you write "I've" instead of "I Have" but other times insist that you write "I've" and say you're wrong writing "I have".
Another time it asked to write a number you could hear in an audio, and I got a 0% in that part of the test because it insisted that I put a "-" in the middle of the number, this kind of formating was not implied anywhere, so I was aimlessly writing the number again again until I gave up and asked the program for the answer which means I can't try to answer that question anymore.
What's the point of teaching people english if when they answer something correctly you tell them it is wrong because they didn't format it how you wanted?
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."
- "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."