Zipaquir, Cundinamarca

Photo says it all.It is full of things like these.

The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way or another. For example, it will sometimes say you're wrong if you write "I've" instead of "I Have" but other times insist that you write "I've" and say you're wrong writing "I have".

Another time it asked to write a number you could hear in an audio, and I got a 0% in that part of the test because it insisted that I put a "-" in the middle of the number, this kind of formating was not implied anywhere, so I was aimlessly writing the number again again until I gave up and asked the program for the answer which means I can't try to answer that question anymore.

What's the point of teaching people english if when they answer something correctly you tell them it is wrong because they didn't format it how you wanted?

Review about: Myenglishlab.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Pearson Education - Pile of junk Pearson Education "This is extortion. It's not legal. It's not moral. It's pointless as well I have screen shots from a professor who when suggested alternatives . I was turned down. The..." Read more Pearson Education - Server errors and *** IT support abound Pearson Education "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..." Read more Pearson Education - Terrible customer service concerning Pearson Introductory Chemistry textbooks Pearson Education "Pearson puts out two incredibly similar textbooks "Introductory Chemistry" and "Introductory Chemistry Essentials." I needed to compare the two to determine which one students in my 80-person course should order...." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more I've made multiple purchases at DHGate, and do not plan to stop anytime soon! Dhgate "To date I have made just shy of 20 different orders, from a number of different vendors on a wide range of products. Each and every item has been described..." Read more Honeywell - Purchaced two defective fan control boards Honeywell "Its been almost two weeks on a friends mothers furnace. Lightning had hit a pole near the home and fried everything electronic in the house including the furnace transformer, fan..." Read more