800 E 96th St # 300, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA
1.6

I'm a student (surprise there) and Pearson has repeatedly screwed me out of money. I buy a textbook produced by them that comes with an online program (which cost a small fortune to buy) with mandatory assignments, .

What does Pearson do!? They don't give me the desired or even needed access to my course. Instead, halfway through the semester, access to the program is denied for no reason, saying my subscription has expired. I contact support and they tell me that it is indeed expired and that the only way to gain access again is to pay said small fortune again!

But wait, that's not all! They "offer short term subscriptions to their products, which are still pricey, but will get me through the semester." Thanks but no thanks Pearson!

I pray every day that God will burn this company to the ground so that all the people, especially students that they've screwed, can gather and collectively *** on the ashes! I hate this company and can't wait until I never have to use a product or hear the name Pearson again!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Myportugueselab Program.

Reason of review: Screwed by this company time and again..

Preferred solution: Give me the damn access I paid for and stop with this whole "limited access" ***.

Pearson Education Cons: Everything but the customer service reps.

Comments