1.3
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

I paid for a foundations biology course as well as a physics course on top of the required books for school.This program was supposed to help explain the course material and assist the learning process.

Just the opposite occurred with my use of Pearson "learning" lab. The questions are designed to provide trick answers. Instead of making questions that will help one to better understand the material, Pearson only succeeded in providing shotty templates that do not allow room for improvement. For homework, you are not allowed to go back to questions to change answers.

It is not designed to let you change individual answers before the entire assignment is finished.

The study area is mediocre at best.This program was supposed to be an excellent study tool addition, but I personally found it frustrating, a waste of money, and more importantly a waste of my time.

Review about: Pearson Education Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Pearson Education - Exceeding scheduled maintenance time Pearson Education "Their maintenance issue was listed as having been scheduled for completion on continually further times, and now their site says it is down until further notice.. Not a good time..." Read more Pearson Education - Extra tools Pearson Education "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..." Read more Pearson Education - Server errors and *** IT support abound Pearson Education "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson PARCC TESTS are RUINING my children's EDUCATION Pearson Education "What is happening is that my school is under a Pearson test mode lock down for the next three months! The PARCC test is wreaking havoc in their school...." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Law Offices Of Stull And Stull - Adam Stull Law Office/ Stull & Stull Law Law Offices Of Stull And Stull "I am being charged in CA State Court in San Diego and of course I can't discuss the case. I had hired a reputable attorney in SD that was just..." Read more Ebay - Fraudulent seller used our company name, trademark and logo. Ebay "We had a complaint from a customer of ours who claimed to have bought something from our ebay shop and it hadn't arrived after 2 months. We don't have an..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more