I paid for a foundations biology course as well as a physics course on top of the required books for school.This program was supposed to help explain the course material and assist the learning process.

Just the opposite occurred with my use of Pearson "learning" lab. The questions are designed to provide trick answers. Instead of making questions that will help one to better understand the material, Pearson only succeeded in providing shotty templates that do not allow room for improvement. For homework, you are not allowed to go back to questions to change answers.

It is not designed to let you change individual answers before the entire assignment is finished.

The study area is mediocre at best.This program was supposed to be an excellent study tool addition, but I personally found it frustrating, a waste of money, and more importantly a waste of my time.

1.3
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Pearson Education Program
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.