Pearson Education - Sales Rep Treated Me Horribly.

The sales representative in Hawaii has treated this customer (a professor) with complete disrespect. He refused sample texts (for review to purchase as an order for the students...his entire job here) due to having sent a sample previously to one of the many campuses I work. Literally, he made me feel as if I had stolen a text. This is so uncomfortable..without us reviewing texts, we buy NOTHING. Then, I tried to get support to complain and after an entire semester, received no return response. I cannot even find a link to complain about a sales person on any of the web sites. I spent four hours on this complaint project and that was valuable student time...I should have been grading, but this is so bothersome. It must be addressed. I changed to Worth and McGraw Hill for my student needs after 10 years working with this company. I order around 150 texts each semester from one of the companies...big loss for them. I also tell all other professors. They need to seriously work on the complaint support options.
ID
Honolulu, Hawaii
Service
Pearson Education Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution