1.2

This past semester I had to use Pearson MyLabsPlus for a 16 week math course I took online. Everything was going good until one day I was doing homework and was unable to save the answers to my math problems that it took me 5-10 minutes to do!

I called customer service and got a lady on the line. The connection on their phones SUCK! I was able to get someone on the phone within 2 minutes but there was a bunch of static on the line. PROBLEM 1!

I called back and got a guy named Bob. He was HORRIBLE. He asked my name, number, and email address but kept asking me to repeat everything literally 5 times. I immediately got upset and asked to speak to a supervisor.

I mean it shouldn't take 20 minutes just to collect my name, email, and number. PROBLEM 2! He sounded disappointed. He said he would transfer me to a supervisor.

After waiting for 5 minutes, I hung up and called back. This time I got a different guy on the line. He was giving me attitude asking what class I was taking and acting like I was annoying him when I expressed what was going on. After about 10 minutes, I was able to get into my courses.

He quickly said thank you for calling have a good night and hung up the phone.

He didn't even ask me if I was happy with the help I received or if I needed anything else.! This is the WORST customer service line I have EVER called (besides one other).

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Comments

Pearson is a garbage

my math lab sucks. colleges show know better. I can't teach myself advanced mathematics.