7th Floor, Knowledge Boulevard, A-8(A), Sector-62, Block A, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201309, India

I am currently taking a physics class that requires us to use Mastering Physics through Pearson Education. It has been by far the worst experience I've ever had with customer service.

I tried to buy the course yesterday and kept having errors where I could login and do assignments but not see it on my homepage. I called and the woman on the other end of the phone had no idea what she was talking about. True incompetence. But thats not the end of it.

Today I could not even access my account. I called earlier today, I was on the phone for an hour and got nowhere. I don't even think she understood what I was saying. She was literally reading a script.

She'd reply "We will do everything to get to the bottom of this and do the best we can" every time I asked a question (mind you it was the same question). The technical support at this company is filled with pure stupidity.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Technical Support.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Pearson Education Cons: Customer service, Entire system, Wait time, Inability to use their brains.

• Pearsonhighered com