1.7

Pearson for some ungodly reason has hired overseas' telephone agents who break the law by demanding that your telephone conversation be recorded by Pearson, operating off the Continental United States. I live in a State that prohibits the recording of any conversation on the telephone by a party without the permission by the second party to do so.

It is a crime to record someone without their permission. Secondly, Pearson's book code system is corrupt.

The textbook was particularly expensive. I purchased it new in order to obtain the "access code." This access code enables people, not of any particular type, to teach themselves with online videos about the book's example.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Reason of review: Failure to assist a book purchaser with his or her access code. .

Preferred solution: Hire US representatives to fix access code issues. Comply with US Federal Communication Laws and privacy laws of the State of California, which includes its Constitution..

I didn't like: Lack of service.

Comments

YouthfulClownFish

I am forewarned - Never will I buy bools from this POS company & so will all of my friends