2.0

I called technical support regarding the error message I received while copying the course material from an old course into a new course. While on call, I was transferred three times as the representatives could not understand the problem of "course copying." When I was transferred the third and last time, the representative asked I email the error message I received in the process of course copying and course diagnostic.

I did as instructed just to be told that I have to wait again, not sure how many days after the 90 minute hold on the phone.

My students are spending a significant amount of money purchasing access codes for MyLab, yet they are not able to use it properly because Pearson does not provide adequate technical support to resolve simple technical problems. [Having American not overseas call centers would help!!!

Oh, but...that is not conducive to the maximum profit]

So, what am I to do now? The semester has started; my students spent money on the product they cannot use and are asking me for help, which I cannot provide, nor can I reach anyone at Pearson who can understand the problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Technical Support.

Reason of review: Technical support.

Location: Vail, Colorado