1.5

I purchased a Pearson text book to study for a Pearson written and administered MTEL exam. Since the book mentioned several videos throughout the text, I decided to buy the e-book as well.

A week later some card stock arrived with a scratch off area where my authorization code was hiding. No matter how many times I tried, I could not get it to work. Sometimes there was an error message saying that there were too many products that the code might be referring to and there was no way to authorize use of the code. I desperately looked for a phone number for customer service but no such number exists.

40 minutes on a customer chat later, it was explained to me that I was inputting the code incorrectly but only a Pearson representative could give me access. I was talked down to in such a way that it was implied that I should have known all this information. In the end the videos were of extremely poor quality and completely irrelevant to the topic at hand. The course was designed to show teachers how to aid students who are English language learners.

All of the students in the *** videos were native English speakers. I have nothing positive to say about Pearson products or Pearson employees.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments