Upon logging in to Pearson MyLab, the error message "There is a problem with your authentication, possibly due to inactivity.For your safety, you have been logged out and must sign in again to continue." persists.

I am unable to reach customer support through their toll-free number as well as through their "live-chat".

I understand that they are most likely overwhelmed with users attempting to access their content, but seeing as it is final exam time for myself and many other University students, it is pathetic that their support system is unable to handle this issue.I will not be purchasing ANY Pearson products in the future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Pearson Education. The most disappointing about online education at Pearson Education was customer service, technical support and price Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Pearson Education.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Pearson Education to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Clinton, Mississippi, United States #974431

I have to do a excel review on this *** sight for a test that you have to take the review first.The test is in 2 days.

Im going to fail thanks to this.I have called and called but they wont answer any number and I have tried the live service twice for over an hour and they wont answer even after the timer goes off.

Lubbock, Texas, United States #974390

Hmmmm I'm having the exact same problem, so it doesn't seem we're alone. Tried everything from changing my password to deleting cookies/cache... Hopefully they address the issue ASAP

The same exact issue is happening for myself and all of my friends for our World Religion class on MyReligonLab! We need it to access the study guide content for our exam tomorrow, but all of us are getting this issue!