I don't want to waste my time, it's mid terms and I'm just pissed off.

Pearson Revel's intro to psychology book, Psychology an Exploration, is an online only ($75) investment that I was required to purchase for my gen ed requirements. Not only is there no paperback (unless you pay another $40) this web only application is so broken that you will not be able to regularly access course material, complete assigned tests, and review previous chapters (midterms anyone?) in any reliable fashion.

I have used it on mac and PC through firefox safari and chrome. I have had issues with all of them. The flashcards are helpful and I was able to use them twice out of 6 chapters because they would be non functioning, if I could even get any of the chapter after the first page to load. The instructor can not adjust grades because there is no access.

When we were introduced to the product the representative didn't have any answers for questions like, " So where exactly do we have to go to get this book?" This style of learning shows promise but my math class is more enjoyable and I hate math with a passion. The embedded videos and teaching tools help, but an external link would be more beneficial as whatever plug in they're using is obviously broken. In a race to keep their knowledge closed they broke their product. Figures.

If you have the displeasure of using this product I hope for your sake you have an understanding professor. Their website is even annoying to navigate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments