3K views
3.3

I have been unable to finish my homework without being upset because of a current problem with Pearson's MyMathLab. It took me 10 minutes just to input the symbol "<" into my math problem.

10 MINUTES. The system has been down for about 3-4 days, which conflicts with my due dates for assignments. I never had this issue with Pearson my past two semesters. This is totally unacceptable.

I also don't understand why is it that every time I call Pearson for assistant, I am put on hold for 30 minutes?

That's terrible service. Hopefully Pearson gets their act together and fixes this.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Four years later and it's still not fixed.

I can’t believe how awful this website is. It takes nearly 15 minutes to watch a 1.25 minute video when I lower the quality to 360p. I can’t even believe completing assignments on this website is worth 15% of my grade when I want to throw my computer at the wall every time I have to do homework and it’s not because I don’t understand the content.

STILL VERY SLOW AND AFFECTING MY GRADES *** PEARSON

I completely agree I have a midterm to study for and the load time is unbelievable. The fact they make you pay for a service that isn’t working is disgusting. Shame on you Pearson.

You're right, this is unacceptable. It took one and a half hours Sunday evening to do five questions.

I worked on a practice quiz last night till 11:30 and finally gave up in frustration. Submitted with 6 unanswered questions. I wonder what Pearson does with the millions of dollars they charge students, colleges and public schools to use their produced.

For $92.50 I expect to login at any time of the day and have a product that assists my education not hinder it. Learning Algebra is tough enough, I feel these delays are affecting what I'm actually able to learn.

Pearson Education Reviews