This is just the most horrible math program out there. The homework: not remotely what you learn in class and the "homework" is just like a quiz where you can't go back and correct your mistake. Homework is to practice your skills, not get graded on for little tiny errors. As for the help HA!, get ready for 25 steps which will just confuse you even more.

The quizzes are not what you do the homework on OR what is taught in class.

Colleges should RUN away from this program as fast as possible. DISGRACEFUL.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of pearson education mymathlab program from Pearson Education. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pearson Education to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pearson Education for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

*** Pearson, their books are overpriced. MyMathLab will only fail our education system.

Rockford, Illinois, United States #1286890

I also hate that it gives you a different problem with the same answer every freaking time. How is that supposed to help me study?