Reading these reviews I am glad I'm not the only having these issues.I use the GI Bill so I cannot drop a class or else I have to pay them back.

If I didn't I would have dropped this disaster at week 1! The tests are the majority of my grade and it is insanely picky about what you put. You put 3 decimals instead of 4 you got it wrong put 4 instead of 3 you got it wrong. I have even used online calculators to double check my answers sometimes triple check my answers and still get them wrong and its not like its a difficult problem its finding mean and mode, easy stuff.

The questions are worded oddly and when you solve it the way they asked and not the way they thought you might answer it you get it wrong.

Then each problem has 18 parts to it and it takes you a couple hours to answer 10 questions.This thing is a disaster and a waste of money, glad its a requirement for my school.

Review about: Mymathalab.

I didn't like: System, Inability to use their brains.

Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $110
Preferred solution Stop providing this service because you suck!

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion