Why in the world would you want to use this sorry excuse for a program. I am just finishing up a course on computer science and our professor had us buy an access code so we could use MyITLab and the Office program class that comes along with it.

Even if I was not proficient in office 365, I still would not recommend to do this program. You are paying an absurd amount of money for something that you could easily find a guide on youtube for that is 100x better than whatever Pearson can give you, and it would be free. All of the steps that they make you go through for such simple tasks is crazy, and if you don't follow their steps exactly how it is shown to you, or you press T when you are supposed to press Y, you are given a strike towards failing the step. This horrible program combined with their awfully designed website (why are you trying to give me pop ups?

just redirect me to a new page, this is 2018, not 2008) have me giving their sorry excuse for a cash grab a 0/5 if I could. I repeat, if your professor insists on using MyITLab, you would be better off dropping the class and learning how to use any microsoft on your own.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments