Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I have been dealing with this terribly coded site for days now. I discovered that their coding is terrible and doesn't work with really any web browser unless you manually enter information.

Why am I forced to pay for this nonsense? They have subpar product and just force it onto college students because they know we have to deal with it. this is flat out unacceptable. UPDATE YOUR TECHNOLOGY AND FIRE WHATEVER MORON WROTE THE CODE.

There are amateur sites that work better than this. I'm trying to view the activstats videos and its a java applet. So I figure out how to manually make it work or according to the instructions on pearson's website. This is frustrating but I got it to work. Now I find that some of these links pop up with "No Java 2 SDK, Standard Edition v 1.5 support for APPLET." This is AFTER I supposedly fixed the issue according to their website.

If I'm paying this much for this stupid site that I can't sell back to the bookstore, or even try to buy it used, I expect it to work properly, but no, it's written with antiquated coding and they don't even have it set up properly. I mean really?! I'm planning on being a teacher in the future and because of this situation I will NEVER use them. This is horrible product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mylab And Mastering Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I ordered a book and a code from you guys OVER TWO WEEKS AGO. And I STILL havent recieved it.

I don’t know what kind of money grabbing scheme you all are running but this is so wrong. I’m getting zeros on my assignments because you people extort people for there money. I even paid extra money for overnight shipping. Sent two emails, and no response yet to date.

I will be filing a formal complaint everywhere I possibly can. It’s sad that college students everywhere have no choice other than you use your poor services in order to pass our classes.