1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Pearson's survey question: "In one to two sentences, how would you describe MyMathLab to a friend who will be using it next semester?" Me: Your life will suck. The program does not accurately match what the teacher is instructing you to do.

Their products are overpriced and I feel like I have been scammed. I loved the Alex education program in math 95. But when I had to switch to Pearson's everything was terrible. I was charged a $100 for a product I already payed for and the customer service was terrible.

I could not understand what this lady was saying. I do not mind talking to people from India, but I could not understand what this Woman was saying. I do not think she could understand what I was saying either.

I have been home schooled since 7th grade and have used over 15 different online education platforms during my education and Pearson's is by far the worst, as well as the most expensive. I am severely disappointed in their service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mymathlab Program.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Pearson Education Cons: Price, How unreliable it was, Lack of english.

• slow website