1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

I am an accounting student and the book that I needed cost $223.32

However, my order was on back order and needed it to arrive as soon as possible. I proceeded to cancel my order since I had already successfully ordered the book through another website.

By the time that they tried to process the cancelation the book was already being shipped, I got charged and my bank account went into overdraft. I myself paid to have it shipped back and have been waiting 3 months for a refund. I know that my Item has arrived at their warehouse as somehow I was able to get through to them after many, many tries and they confirmed receiving my return and I also had my tracking number.

Its been more than the maximum 6 week processing time and I am really getting impatient. Their customer service is nearly impossible to deal with and takes forever to resolve issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

I didn't like: Lack of attention to customers.

Comments

It has been 5 months since I canceled my order. They were able to process my return and sent me a credit memo for the amount due to me, however I was supposed to get this money by November 6th.

It is now December 9th. No money has been refunded to my debit card, customer service has become more irresponsive than before and they claim that I have been refunded.

My bank does not see any kind of transactions trying to be processed for that amount. They asked for fax information for my bank and said information was given, I have not recieved a reply after I sent them the information.