This is my second semester using MathXL; I found it helpful last time but then some changes were made to the site between then and now. First, it is impossible to read the examples on the assignments.

It shows you a tiny little sliver of the problem at a time and you have to carefully scroll, very slowly so that you don't miss the next little sliver. It does the same with the "help me solve this" tool, and the textbook tool. WHY can't we view the example problems in a full sized window?! You can't even intuitively switch between viewing the example and the actual assignment to make sure you're following along.

The examples should open up in a full-size tab, not a tiny little ant-sized window that covers up the original problem. Second, I tried contacting Pearson support to give my complaint and offer a suggestion, and the person I spoke to could NOT understand what I was saying. They seemed to think that I was having some kind of user problem and kept walking me through steps to fix an issues I wasn't having. It didn't matter how many times I said "My problem is with the design of the site; I'm just trying to submit a complaint..." they just didn't understand.

It was a very frustrating experience. MathXL is completely useless if the tools to help you solve math problems aren't intuitive to use.

Please change the formatting of your site. Thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mathxl Program.

Reason of review: MathXL is impossible to use; very frustrating, especially when you are trying to do homework and you're already struggling..

Preferred solution: Make MathXL more intuitive to use. This is a very simple design flaw that can be easily fixed. .

Pearson Education Cons: Phone service, Product design.

• Mathxl Pearson