This application for reading e-books is the worst! Unfortunately, it is what my University chose for this one particular course text.

-Every time you open it, it goes to the beginning so you have to write down where you left off previously.

-Highlighting is not the most efficient. You can only HL in block form. What's even more ridiculous is that there is no option to view all the material that you have HLed throughout the book! What is the point of offering it in the first place then?

-Took 30 minutes in chat support for them to tell me that this was not an option (after asking me runaround questions that were redundant and useless, plus screenshots)?!! Why couldn't they tell me that from the beginning, as that was my initial question!!

If you have the option, avoid using Pearson eText at all costs!

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Etext Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Pearson Etext Highlight

Comments

I agree 100%. I think that Pearson has purposely made their etexts so awfully inaccessible and inconvenient on purpose as a way to coax already broke students into spending more money for physical copies of their textbooks. The etext navigation system is the most atrocious and clunky [essentially pdf] viewer that I have ever encountered, and it pains me that I'm going to have to spend the next 5 years using it.