I’ve had to contact Pearson twice this week. The first being a two hour ordeal where I was hung up on and put on hold mid sentence.

Then today I had another issue that took me from 12:30 to 4:30 to resolve. I was getting hung up on, redirected, I had to fill out online forms, until FINALLY someone was able to speak to me, only to hear that the quiz half my class was assigned to retake doesn’t allow retakes. She was convinced I was in the wrong time zone and that my assignment was overdue, which it wasn’t (proof below). It took me my entire afternoon to answer a 30 second question.

Then y’all have the nerve to ask for a good review after you’ve wasted HOURS of my time this week? If there are distinct restrictions for certain types of quizzes, why wouldn’t y’all make that clear to your instructors or your website? It would be helping y’all as well because you wouldn’t have calls constantly pouring in daily.

Now half of my World History and Origins lecture have failing grades because we were under the impression we could retake our quiz as many times as we’d like until the due date. Thanks:)

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MiniatureStagBeetle503

The worst customer service in the world. I paid my bill and they keep sending me invoices. Impossible to talk to anyone

Irene Moore
Shopping Expert

According to the Pearson Education reviews on PissedConsumer.com, the company currently has 1.3 out of 5 stars. The rating presented here is based on the feedback offered by customers in 419 different Pearson Education reviews.

Customers are not satisfied with poor customer service, technical support and wait time. However, customers like the website when it is running. To find a solution with Pearson Education, please contact the company customer care team. You may reach out to them by phone at (800) 328-5999 (toll-free number) and by email at scott.overland@pearson.com.

You may also share your experience with Pearson Education customers as well as the company top management by posting your comments via the company social networks. All contact information is available on the Pearson Education Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

“I have poor grades because I don’t study. My strategy is to retest over and over. This is the publishers fault.” What a joke college has become.

“Now half of my World History and Origins lecture have failing grades because we were under the impression we could retake our quiz as many times as we’d like until the due date” Behold! Modern the “education system”.

Imagine thinking that your worthless degree will pay off. Imagine getting upset that you can’t retakes quizzes over and over.