Pearson is the most unprofessional educational publication company I have ever purchased a book from. In early june 2018, I was charged two times for an ebook and the associated access code.

After bringing up the issue with the company and my bank, I was assured that this mistake would be taken care of swiftly and that I would receive my refund. After about two weeks, the money was still not returned and so I decided to pursue the issue further by continuing to call costumer service. Not only were the representatives unhelpful in their knowledge of my situation, but I was also kept on hold for the majority of the call. In fact, I am currently entering my 25th minute of being on hold to speak with a supervisor.

At the end of the day I would really appreciate some answers. Why havent I gotten my money back? Why does no one know when I will get my money back?

Does this billion dollar company really need 6 weeks to return $200 to a financially struggling college student? This is criminal.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Textbook.

Comments