2.4
Equipment Quality

I am required to use Pearson Revel technology to complete my history classes.Your technology is limited in its compatibilty even on google chrome through my smartphone.

It is painful to use. I pay money for this stuff to work and i have better functioning apps that are free to use. Upgrade your tech, make it more compatible with more operating systems (like android os) and you may have a product that is easy to use...instead of frustrating, time consuming and stressful.

I dread each day I have to log on and use your product.Content is good and understandable, product itself...terrible

Review about: Pearson Education Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Pearson Education?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Pearson Education - Pearson My English Lab Pearson Education "Photo says it all. It is full of things like these. The most annoying part is you really don't know when it wants you to write something in a way..." Read more Philip Merrill College Of Journalism - Bad Journalism School that Deceives all Undergraduate Broadcast Journalism Students and Minorities of an Opportunity Philip Merrill College Of Journalism " I am writing to you today as I wish to provide a formal complaint about the undergraduate broadcast journalism program at the University of Maryland‘s Philip Merrill College of..." Read more Lynda Has a Bad System - Problem with Membership Payment Lynda "Dear Admin, Hi. My name is Sessario Bayu Mangkara. I live in Jakarta and I worked as a freelancer for environmental consulting. I am confusing about my membership status in..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - Horrible customer service and failure to deliver promises Mor Furniture For Less "If I could give negative stars I would. I will NEVER BUY from Mor again. We were told that if the furniture ripped for any reason it would be covered...." Read more Blue Bell Creameries - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Blue Bell Creameries "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more