When I tried to buy an access code for my online math class, they froze my account 3 times. I had to call and get them to unfreeze it.

Finally, I drove down to my school and purchased a physical code. When I entered my physical code, I could get into the class, but I couldn't view or use any of the content. I called customer support and after taking fifteen minutes just for them to pull up my account and figure out the basic question I was asking, they told me that the only possible solution was to delete everything off of my computer. LIke, seriously?

That's the only possible solution? Obviously I didn't want to do that and the guy was acting like I was being unreasonable. The staff are frustrating, the site is impossible, the program is so nitpicky, and I just hate it so much. Also, it's not available on Chrome!

I'm on a chromebook so that's my only option! So basically the whole thing is a piece of crap, and if you have another option, take it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Pearson Education Mathxl Program.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Yep, their customer service is the worst, and it's impossible to buy the products online at the link they direct you to (www.mypearsonstore.com). Between Pearson and my college bookstore, swear this is some extortion operation.

Pearson Education Reviews